Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there! I just want to say thanks for putting up with all of us! Without Moms, the world would be a much scarier place!

But anyway, to the subject of Wizard101, I don’t have much to say unfortunately. I’ve been on free to play a bit, but not much to do. I will definitely be getting membership back soon and blogging much more. Most likely, I’ll be refurnishing my castle tomorrow night out of boredom XD.

Runescapes been a bit more interesting, Bought a bunch of cool stuff, tried Toktz-ket-Jad but didn’t quite finish. Jad was able to beat me unfortunately.

As for this posts question, what did you guys do special for your Moms? Or a question for Moms, what did your family do special for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment