Saturday, September 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes And History Lessons!

I know I'm a few days late, but happy second birthday Wizard101! I can still remember Wizard101's first birthday a year ago, I still have my party hats! I haven't tried out my transformations, but I plan too, they seem like fun things to be.And now for a history lesson:

Starting development in February of 2005 under the direction of J. Todd Coleman, a previously unknown company began creating the magical world we know now as Wizard101. It Began beta testing August 6, 2008 and launched September 2, 2008. 10 million players and 2 years later, Wizard101 is still growing, partnering with GameForge to bring Wizard101 even farther than North America, Europe!

So much more to come, may Wizard101 and KingsIsle have many more successful years bringing kids and adults alike a game that everyone can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment