Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It Was A Good Run.

As you guys can tell by reading the date on the post before this, I haven't posted much. Which is a reason it makes me sad to make this announcement after having been off so long. Lately I've undertaken a project that has kept me busy with a month straight of work. Unfortunately, all my time has been devoted to this and I feel I cannot adequately support the blog the way I'd like. So it is at this 80th post, on July 20th, 2011 that I officially will not be posting on the blog from here on out. I will still occasionally be on Wizard101 and other games, and try to pop up here and there commenting on other blogs and such. There is a chance I could come back, though it seems unlikely. I hope you guys can understand.

P.S.- This is a shout-out to an old friend, who taught me its the little things that count. If you she reads this, send me an email through the blog email, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about WoW ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment