Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wizard101 Central Contest!

Wizard101 Central is holding a contest starting today, make a collage about your life as a wizard!
There are great prizes (including the grand prize containing my guess of over 100 U.S. dollars in crowns and crown items), and the contest is judged so anyone can win, no mater what artistic ability.

They are doing this contest to celebrate their second birthday! Wizard101 Central is one of my favorite Wizard101 fansites! I entered my collage earlier, just a simple Gimp creation with a few catchy sentences. Ill post my collage September 1st, the end of the contest, here on the blog.

The list of rules, prizes, and where to enter can be found HERE!

Happy Second Birthday Wizard101 Central and good luck to anyone who enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment