Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Trade and Test Realm

In this post I'll be covering the the test realm, which is open! And I will also be covering free trade in runescape.

First I'll be covering free trade in Runescape. From now on, February 1st, 2011 will be a date to remember! It is the date the most controversial Runescape update in history was reversed, trade limit and PvP worlds. Now that's all over, free trade is here!

In wizard101 news, the test realm is open again! Looks like their is plenty of updates to keep us happy for a bit. Unfortunately u don't have the time at the moment to go on or cover the highlights of the test realm. BUT after my snowboarding trip I will make it up by posting videos of the brand new houses, and maybe a thing or two more I find.

Next week I'll also post about my secret project, or as I'm calling it now, "Project G" and some of my Runescape progress.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, sounds like fun. I know you were excited about the big Runescape release...gratz! ;)

    ReplyDelete