Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Celestia Housing and Test-Realm Updates

Well, I’m pretty late, but I finally made those housing tour videos(complete with music, isn’t a housing vid without music Winking smile)

But in the process of showing the vids I will also be going through the odds and ends of the test-realm’s update. I know no-one wants to read every single detail here when you can just go there, so I’ll give it to you in a nutshell.

First, the main update, is brand spankin’ new Celestia houses! One is available for crowns OR gold AND contains a duel circle! Here’s that video:

Pretty Epic House

Not a bad house, not bad at all. Love the space theme, still figuring out what that planet is, and how we can survive without space suits.

Also new is the Celestia Crafting house. With an Island theme, it is the perfect beech house.

Don’t forget your sunscreen!

A very nice house, great beech, awesome temple theme.

Final verdict on houses: I’m impressed, but also disappointed. We didn’t get an underwater theme house(but I can see the programing problem there, furniture in a floating world), but that is till Celestia’s signature trait. And the houses are a little on the small side. For the crafting house I was looking for some secret entrances or passage ways to make the house more epic, but alas, none to be found.

There’s a few gardening updates, nothing major, just bug fixes for the most part. Most notable is that ALL plants now like pixies, a drop from Smogger, a hidden boss in Meowiarty’s lair in Marleybone.

There’s a few odds and ends fixed in every world of the spiral, once again, mostly bug fixes with the exception of a new Grizzleheim quest. I heard the quest is just a simple side quest though, nothing to write home about.

The second most notable update though is new Membership benefits. If you have an active subscription bought using a credit card(sorry gift card Wizards) you will get the following benefits:

  1. Energy will refill much faster.
  2. Your backpack will grow to 120 slots.
  3. Your Crafting Timers will now reset twice as fast.
  4. Your friends list will expand to 120 people.

Some nice benefits. I personally like the 120 backpack slots most.

Crown shop has a few little updates in it, including rearranging the Henchmen by level and removing a few items from the crownshop. There is also boss treasure card packs, allowing you to summon bosses to fight with you ranging from good ol’ Lord Nightshade, to the Teacher himself, Malistair!(these cannot be used in PvpP!)

A few extra updates you can read by clicking the link up at the top of the post. One thing I noticed isn’t listed on the page is that Fierce Hound has MANY more colors now, filling up the whole pallet in the paint shop.

 

And if anyone’s read my Runescape adventure log(link in the right sidebar) I have been pretty busy lately on Runescape. Finally got Swan Song done, and I must say it is a lot of fun fighting along with the Wise Old Man(I wish I could hit 2345 damage), making this one of my favorite quests, just behind Monkey Madness.

And before I forget, I will reveal Project G in an epic way, although I haven’t worked on it in a while. Look for it in a post coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Plant update - It's not the pet Pixie from Smogger, they're talking about all plants Liking the Pixie bugs plants can sometimes get.

    ReplyDelete